The nine higher education project partners participate in the project with an acculturation pilot programme. Each programme consists of a mix of (online) ICT means and an acculturation curriculum content. The pilot programmes run during the project's running time: September 1st, 2008 - August 31st, 2010.
Some participating institutions are experienced in their guidance and coaching of foreign students. Some programmes on the other hand are of an experimental nature.
Go to the description of the pilot programmes:
• Delft University of Technology
• Hogeschool van Amsterdam, University of Applied Sciences
• Hogeschool Leiden, University of Applied Sciences
• Leiden University
• NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences
• Maastricht University
• The Hague University of Applied Sciences
• University of Twente
• Zuyd University